Monday, December 29, 2008

A First


Well this is a first for me at the Everybody-Art-Challenge. My dear friend Heather is on the DT so I figured I had better go check it out. They have a sketch over there this week and boy I love sketch's. So I used one of the new Sugar Nellie stamps by Elizabeth Bell called Rope Swing. Isn't she just so cute??? I colored her in with my SU reinkers and Twinkling h20's. And added some glazed gel pens and the wording is from SU along with the punches I used for it. The bling is from part of a wonderful package I got from my dear friend Risa.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Donalda! I love that stamp...she's so cute! I see some shopping in my near future! ha ha!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Donalda. I love the paper and the cute stamp. Thanks for joining in our challenge.

    hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's a darling and love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how gorgeous Donalda! I love the image and that bloom is fabulous! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is gorgeous hunny - love that image (still not inked mine up yet lol) and the papers are stunning.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. donalda this is a beautiful card hun, love that super sweet image. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card. Fabulous colouring and I adore the image.

    Hugs Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))