Friday, April 10, 2009

Have your Heard the News??????

Well it has been really really hard for me to keep quiet but I can let the cat out of the bag now!!! There is a new challenge blog (yell I hear you another challenge blog) The new challenge blog is called Just Magnolia which means only Magnolia stamps will be allowed. There is a huge design team and what talent there is that I get to work with OMG Go check it out and see who all is on there. The challenge starts April 17th Friday so make sure you are there and ready to play. You can grab the banner here for your blog if you would like.


6 comments:

  1. Tickled pink to be there with you!!! Can't wait
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! >:0) I am so excited about the new challenge blog. All of the DT members are out of this world talented. Can't wait to see what you girls come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I hear from Bev!! Who fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the challenge news you deserve it honey,
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby card looove the colours and layout
    linniex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))