Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Sketch


Good Morning to you all!! I hope everyone's week has been going well for them. Me, still working lots of hours so my post is scheduled as always.
This week at Whiff of Joy Challenge blog we have a wonderful sketch for you by our own Heather!!!. Loving it dear.
I have used Melinda here for my card.She has been colored with my copic's and spica glitter pens. My papers are from K&Co and the flowers are from my retro punch along with the MS branch. The flourish is from Bosskut. I sponged each of the layers with vintage distressed inks. And to top it off I added some bling to the flourish.
Hope to see lots of you on the challenge blog and have a wonderful day Big Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Wowwww Donalda,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))