Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Queen for a day!!!



This week at Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog we have a wonderful sketch for you by our talented Bev. So I know how much you all love her work so hope to see you all there.
I have colored Charlotte in with my copics and have used my retro flower punchs and MS branch leaf. I added some flat pearls and the wording is from SU. The date stamp is from Close to my heart. and my papers are fromo K&Co. Well I hope you all are having a great week so far. Thanks so much for stopping bye Big Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card sweetie, love the papers you used they are beautiful. Love the WOJ images ou used and you've coloured them to perfection!

    Have a great day,

    Hugs, Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  2. a perfect card, love the papers and a fabulous sentiment to match.. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely. The papers are so lush x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors for this card..

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful colour combo honey and i love the colourwork ,just perfect and your trademark flower
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love it. I like the colors you choose for the queen. The paper is perfect too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wo very nice card and fabulous image and coloring !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Donalda, love the cute image and all the pretty papers and detail. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Donalda,l love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donalda she is so sweet! What a fantastic card hun!!! Great job!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is perfect like all your works hun!
    I hope, you had a great weekend and you are well!
    Big hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))