Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Gathering


Well we had another family gathering last night!! I haven't seen family for ages and then we have everyone coming in this summer. This week my cousin Sheryl(my moms side) and her husband is in from Florida. So a few of us got together and had a cookout. Just thought I would share some more family pic's.
This is Debbie, my brothers wife she is going to kill me for putting her pic on here, but she was the cook!! You can tell she is worn out bless her heart.

This is my brother Kym with his youngest son's girlfriend. This is Meagan!! My nephew Derek is over seas right now he has been there for about 2 months now and won't get to come home till around October.

This is my cousin Sheryl my brother Kym and myself

Then this is Candy and Sheryl

Here is my oldest nephew's oldest son Ethan he was being shy!!!!

This is my oldest nephew Brent with his wife Kayia and two boys Ethan and Brady

Then this is a close up of Brady, he is just so cute I just want to squeeze those cheeks.


Well that is it for the last family gathering, I really don't think anyone else is coming in this summer so that should be it for the gatherings.
Hugs all





7 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Donalda, i hope you are well hunny. Wow what lovely family photos, im glad you caught up with more family last night. I am sorry ive not been by for a couple of days, the time is just flying and im behind with commenting amongst other things!! hope you are not working too hard!! big hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you all had a wonderful day
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful to have family visiting. We are lucky that a lot of the family is living close by us but then we have family in Jersey would love to see them again soon but don't expect any of them this year. have not seen some in a very long time, and that is sad. well the pix are great thank you for sharing your very blessed.

    ~ God Bless ~
    Hugs :o)
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing you beautiful family with us...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely collection of photos, hun, you all look so happy together!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful family you have sweetie, and you're looking good - what's your secret!! You are so alike your brother too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for charing your beautiful family with us, hun!!!!!!!
    Big hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))