Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wish


Good Morning!!! How is everyone doing today?? I hope fine. I woke up rather early this morning (hate that) so thought I would make me a card before I got busy finishing all the things I need to get done while on vacation. Yesterday I cleaned carpets and cabinets, boy was I tired lol
Anyway on to my card, I have used one of the gorgeous images from Leanne Ellis at Sugar Nellie. I have used the beautiful sketch that Sketch Saturday has this week. I have so missed the challenges so while I was on vacation I thought I would get a few in. She is colored with my copic's and spica glitter pens, and my paper is from Making Memories, the flowers are from my retro punch and MS leave and branch punches. I added some raffia ribbon that I had gotten from my very dear friend and my wording is from Simon Says Stamp I tell you there sentiments are awesome. These do NOT leave my desk. I noticed after I took the picture that I left off the embellishments in the lower left corner. Oh well sorry about that to late now.
You all have a wonderful day, I need to get busy again. Hugs

12 comments:

  1. Oooo Donalda I love this! the colours are gorgeous and I do love that image! all the details are beautiful too! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Donalda, the wish lettering looks like it is hanging from your beautiful flowers. looks brilliant. don't wear yourself out sweetie. hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Donalda:
    The card is just lovely it is just perfect the way it is the Flower and ribbon id just so pretty and I just love your colors you chose.
    I love your flowers everyone every time. Have a Great Day enjoy your vacation.
    ~ God Bless ~
    Hugs :o)
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Donalda. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Donalda, I so love the beautiful colours and man your flower is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful adore your flowers and the positioning of them is fantastic a gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh wowww Donalda,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sweetie, just adore your yummy card, the image is gorge and the papers are so pretty. Wow you sound like you'll need another holiday to get over the first holiday at this rate LOL, enjoy catching up on challenges.
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Donalada, wow what a totally stunning card, i love this Leanne Ellis image and those papers you've used are just so pretty! hope you have a lovely weekend, with plenty of time to craft! big hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card, hun!
    I so love the beautiful colours and the flowers! They are great!
    Have a good day!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Hun this is just toop sweet, love the beautiful soft colours you have used on teh great image dear. Hey you!!!!!!! you are on holiday and supposed to be taking it easy, what are youdoing washing carpets :D
    Big Hugs Hun Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeouss card Donalda :)thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))