Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cocoa Kisses and Marshmallow Hugs


Good day everyone!!! Well we are half way through the work week ( I Hope) today over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog we have a wonderful sketch for you by our own Jane!!
I have used the Whiff of Joy Henry with hot chocolate!!! Isn't he adorable?? I colored him with my copic's and used some flower soft for her fur on his hat. The papers I used are from BoBunny. The flower is a punch from SU and has been covered with twinklets and I added a spacer and brad in the center.

Okay now check out the cup of Hot chocolate that I have used for my wording. (Cocoa Kisses and Marshmallow hugs) This adorable image is from a good friend of mine that is so talented Robin Willis, her images are now being sold on Squigglefly. And I just had to grab this beautiful cup of Hot Chocolate for I knew I wanted to use it for Henry here. Her images are digi so you can enlarge them or make them smaller. Just love these.
Well I do hope you will come and join us over at the Whiff Of Joy Challenge Blog, See you there!



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card - i love the paper and the image. The use of flower soft is genius
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry is so cute!! Gorgeous card as always!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Donalda, the papers are gorgeous and I love the cute henry mouse image. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable Donalda! Henry is so darn cute and your detailing is fab! I love the sentiment and will definitely check out Robin's site!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Donalda! stunning colours! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. And I love hot chocolate so it is especially grade for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    Qu'elle est belle cette carte !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so beuatiful...I like this mouse and colours ;-)
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))