Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mojo Monday


Good Evening all!!! I know it is weird me making a post through the week that isn't scheduled lol But got some new rubber in the mail yesterday and just had to get one inked up.

My DT package from Sugar Nellie came yesterday and boy I am having Christmas early!!! Oh ladies, I so hope you have ordered your Sugar Nellie Christmas stamps they are so gorgeous.

Here I have used Winter Birds for my card, they have been colored in with my copic's and I have added some stickles on the tree branch for snow. My papers are from October Afternoon (yummy papers) and the ribbon is just from my stash. I used the nestabilites for my wording and that is from Whiff of Joy.

I used the sketch from Mojo Monday and just loved the sketch, so I am going to post this card at the challenge. Hope you are having a great week so far. It is getting closer to the weekend but yes i have to work !!!!!!



11 comments:

  1. Cute card Donalda. Thanks for sharing!
    "Hugs" Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww....your card is adorable Donalda! I love the lovebirds!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sucha cutie!! Fabulous papers and love your chosen colours!!!Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they're so cute, fab card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is so cute, love the colours you have used too!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gorgeous card!!,gorgeous image!! and gorgeous paper!I love it..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a way sweet card Donalda, gorgoeus colour combo hun.. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super cute card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is stunning Donalda love the image and the colours are gorgeous! hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donalda, I love every thing, so cute!!! hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, pretty. more cute and pretty. Your card is adorable. The image is sweetness and you've colored them adorable birds perfect. and the glittery snow is perfect. The DSP is great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))