Friday, February 11, 2011

A sketch by Mina

jmclosesm

Happy Friday !!! Well I know you all know what that means !!! The weekend and the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge Blog. This week there is a lovely sketch by Mina . And lands I just loved using this sketch. Thanks dear.

I have used one of my new Tilda’s and she is colored with my copics. These gorgeous papers are from BoBunny. I hated to cut them up lol

I have used flowers from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts with the MS branch and EK Success leaf punches. Around those I have added some decorative leaves accents that I found I had when I was cleaning lol Need to clean more often lol. I have added some bling and a butterfly bling and have used some ribbon from SU and some raffia ribbon. I have tied the ribbon around some photo hangers.

jm93

I have used the tutorial from StampArtic for the post it note easel card but just made it smaller for the post it notes I had.

Here is a close up of the front of the card.

jmclose

Well come on over to the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge Blog and make sure you check out the rest of the design teams work. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Just love those skeleton leaves & the whole floral spray with those papers. The colours are quite incredible as are the patterns. Thed etail on your little tray for the post-it is brilliant too.
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in this card are lovely, Donalda and I really like the idea of a Post-it Note easel card - gorgeous!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous and creative!! Love the rich colours!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, I love everything about it! You should be published!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))