Friday, August 5, 2011

How about some Glitter???

jm85sm

Yes that’s right !!! Glitter !! That is our new challenge over at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge Blog this week.

Mina has chosen our challenge this week and what a wonderful one it is.

TIlda has gotten glittered lol I added glitter to her winds, dress and flowers. And then to top it off I added some stickles on the trellis rose from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Papers are from BG and the seam binding is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The doily and border  is from My Favorite Things and the lace I got at Joanna’s .

Hope to see you all over at the challenge blog. Sending you big hugs ((((((((()))))))))))

donalda1

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Donalda...and who doesn't like glitter

    hugs
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific the way that doily edging echoes the pattern in your paper & the pattern of the lace too. Your little rosebuds beneath the white really pick out your coloured ones too. Have a lovely weekend.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))