Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thank You

lotv811sm

It’s Thursday and that means a new challenge is up at Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog . Don’t you just love Thursdays??

I’m using Thomas today Big Bunch of Flowers. I have colored this cutie with my copics and the sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from the Mixed Circular Collection .

The papers I used are some older SU papers as well as the ribbon, and I used a Nellie Snellen leaf punch with some flowers I had in my stash.

The border punch is from EKSuccess. 

Well come on over to the Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog and join us for this wonderful challenge.

Thanks so much for visiting me and sending you Big Hugs ((((((((())))))))))

lotv811

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donalda, This is a really lovely card! So lovely and bright and cheerful and you have worked wonders with this image! I had clean forgot I have this one! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way that you've colored him up! Also really like that sentiment.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super the way thosde orangey flowers pick up the shapes in your patterned papers - love your orangey reds too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))