Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I am asking for some HELP please !!!!


Hello dear blogging friends !!! Been a long time since I have been on here.

But I am in need of a huge favor !!!!!!

One of my dear friends youngest little girl Alana is 9 year old and she has been diagnosed 3 weeks ago with Leukemia . You can see her HERE and see all the pictures of her and what everyone is doing for her . The Leukemia is a rare form and they are doubling the chemo on her right now. She always played sports and is so upset right now that she can't play.

But I am begging anyone that will help to please send her a card to help cheer her up. She is home now and goes to the hospital to have her chemo. She is not feeling up to pare now and I would so love it if you all would please send her a card or anything you would like to help cheer her up. And most of all PLEASE keep her and her family in your prayers.

If anyone is willing to help out please email me ( at top of my blog is my contact info) for her address. And please pass this message along for me if you would.

Thank you so much and I do hope you will help brighten her day
Sending Big Hugs (((((((((((((())))))))))))))))














24 comments:

  1. Sweetie....sending you an email now!!! Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to send her a card
    Send me her address
    Email address
    ZEHAVIT2510@gmail.com

    Zehavit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sent you an email hun, will post this on my blog when I get home later and send her a card today. Poor baby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. l have sent you an email for you to send back the address details l am only to happy to help and if you need more cards please ask when you forward the address details :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send me the address details and I will be only to happy to send a card for a brave little lady, I don't do facebook so can't see the details, that does not matter though
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't access your email addy. Please email me Alana's name, surname and addy please to skeanly@hotmail.com Thanks Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you ould kindly send me Alana's address I will gladly send her a card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Just emailed you - I have the perfect card which I hope will cheer her up.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Contact link doesn't work. I would be happy to send her a card. Please email me her address. cricketscreations@hotmail.com

    Thanks,
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  10. Card (and all my best wishes) will be on its way soon. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please email me address to send card
    Thanks
    Denise
    cbriglin@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the address I will get a card sent ASAP hugs Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh poor little girl - I am more than happy to send her a card and will be emailing as soon as I have finished with the blog. You all need big hugs!!!

    Hugs galore from Sue P (UK) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. sending you an email. I will also make an announcement on my blog Wed. when there is a blog hop for me, as I am currently going through my own cancer battle. I am more than happy to send Alana the card I am making for the hop. :) we all need to help each other out when fighting this horrible cancer monster.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Donalda, Tried to email you, but it bounced back to me. I'd be happy to send a card. Email me her name/mailing address! mamagilliam at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, just popped over from Lindyloo's blog and am just about to email you for details as I would love to send little Alana a card, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Donalda

    I've just sent you an email. And when I place her card on my blog I will mention this blog post and put a link to it.

    Hugs Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. Poor little girl! Have sent an email to you..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing the address -- I will have a card done and in the mail to Alana this week! :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh she is so young please send me the infor.so I can send her a card.lilteddytn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Donalda,I have sent to Alana a little Angel to rembember her that she is not alone,big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi sweetie,
    My card for Alana is on it's way. I don't know how long it takes to get from Holland to America but it is on it's way and I've put a link to your blog in my blog post. http://kimmieskaartjes.blogspot.nl/2012/08/card-for-alana.html
    I hope Alana gets loads of cards!
    Hugs Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))