Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sweet Sugar Challenge


Well I finally got some images of the Sugar Nellies thanks to my friend Andrea. So I was able to make the two cards for the Sweet Sugar challenge this week. The first one is a birthday card for my middle grandson. He loves riding horses so I thought this was close enough lol I used SU paper and I also used the sketch that Katharina had on her blog. The second card I made for my oldest grandson, he had to go to the hospital yesterday and get stitches above his eye he was playing baseball and ran to catch the ball and ran smack into a pole. He ended up getting 4 stitches, so I made him this card so he can stick to his skateboard lol The papers here are from Keeping Memories Alive. And of course the stamps are from Sugar Nellie

6 comments:

  1. Both fabulous cards Donalda, these images are perfect for the boys aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific Donalda!!! Your colouring is fabulous and I love how you interpreted the sketch. The little cowboy hat is great too. I love such small special embelishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 great cards Donalda! I do like the cowboy one, makes me want to say yihaa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards Donaldo. They are just right for boys. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these, fab, fab, fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donalda, your cards are really awesome - great choose of colours !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))