Sunday, July 27, 2008

Magnolia meets Debbie's Die Cuts


This is a card I made last week and forgot all about posting it with all the computer troubles I had so figured I better get it on here. I colored the Tilda with my copic markers and added some diamond glaze to the ruffles of the dress. I used the dress die from Debbie's Die Cuts and covered it with some PP and added used one of my glazed pens on the dress at the waist.The border punch is from Fiskars and the wording was computer generated and one of the SU punches to punch it out.

2 comments:

  1. OOh isn't she adorable, fantastic card!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Wow she s so sweet, I love that dress, grat idea. Fab Colours
    Havw sent you 2 e-mails
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))