Friday, July 18, 2008

Want Candy!!!!!!!!

More blog candy ladies !!! Tina has some awesome blog candy on her blog and boy is it a good one!!!!!! So make sure you check it out along with her beautiful work.

OMG !!!!!! Marlene has some awesome blog candy on her blog !!!!!!! And it is a Hanglar too !! So go check her blog out and see her wonderful creations and take a chance on the candy ! OH LA LA !!!


Wow we have another blog candy!!!!!! Erin has reached 10,000 hits and is offering some blog candy so make sure you check it out. If you love SU like I do you sure will want to get in on this one. Scroll around her blog and check out all her gorgeous work.

Kirstine Has some awesome blog candy on her blog too MAN a Hanglar stamps, Oh how I would love to have that lol
So go check her blog out and then sign up for her candy


2 comments:

  1. Donald thank you so much for joining in with my blog candy.... Good Luck.... I can't believe you visited my blog....Hehehehe, i was so excited.... Big big hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Thanks for entering my blog candy! Your name is in the box!
    Hugs from Kristine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))