Friday, February 6, 2009

Don't feed the Animals!!!!!!!


Sunday is my daughters baby shower for her and Nathaniel he will be here in about a month so everyone is getting ready for him. My main present was I got him a pack and play playpen. It is a playpen but also can be made into a bassinet and diaper changer. Rachelle has his nursery in Zoo animals so when I found the pack n play in Zoo Animals I just had to get it. But I made him a few items. Here is a bucket I made with Zoo animals and wild thing ribbon and a giraffe charm, I have put baby shampoo, baby bath and baby lotion and some desitin and a couple was wash rags. There is also a travel pack of Baby wipes that I decroated with Zoo Animals.

Here is a close up of the tag I have on the side for her to use when she is busy and doesn't have time to put things in his baby book.

Here is a close up of the ribbon and charm. I got the ribbon from my local scrapbook store. And the leaves are from High Hopes.If you remember a while back I made him his initial with Zoo Animals you can find it HERE Well I hope she will enjoy these little goodies I have made. Thanks for stopping bye HUGS

10 comments:

  1. this is fabulous Donalda, this little baby is going to have the best nursery...love the little verse that you have done..and how true it is...you are so thoughtful hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Donalda - what a stunning collection you have created here for your new Grandson. Hope you have a lovely time at the shower babes. Lol Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy the baby shower Donalda! you have made some lovely gifts for Mum and the little one. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW CUTE! What a fun nursery theme... I bet you have a lot of fun at the shower, they are so fun and exciting - baby's are wonderful!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous baby gifts Donalda, so sweet that they match his nursery! Have fun at the shower!
    Have a great evening! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've really thought of everything Donalda, these are just amazing and I'm loving the animal theme. Love the sentiment too. I hope you'e going to share pics of the shower!!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Donalda how thoughtful you are what a fabulous present. He is going to be so proud of his Nan. Love the idea of the memorie tags dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what amazing gifts! That is so wonderful how you made them to match the nursey! Very cute creations Donalda!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic idea Donalda! I just love the zoo animals and the sentiment on the tin is so darn cute!!! TFS your awesome projects!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are Wonderful!! everything you did here is So Cute...and ...I love that you made them to match his nursery...all made with with so much heart!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))