This week on High Hopes Challenge Blog, Nikki set the challenge to making a Easter Card. I had an image that was sent to me last year so I colored these cute bunny's in with my copic's. The wording is computer generated and the punches for it are from SU. I used the dot cuttlebug embossing folder and the flower is from Prima, The leave die is from Quickutz. I distressed all edges with my vintage distress ink. and added some flat brads at the bottom. The ribbon is just from Hobby Lobby.
This card is another one of the cards I had made from Katharina's challenge. I colored in this adorable feller with my copics and spica glitter pens. The ribbon is from Walmart and the beetle bug is a button I cut the shaft off. Again these pages were distressed with Vintage distressed ink.
Did you all see the new release of the High Hope Stamps OMG!!!!!! They are awesome.