Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Card for a Cause!!



I have read about the dear young girl that had an accident and Erin is asking for help to shower her with cards. You can read about it on Erin's blog.
I have used Daisy from Sugar Nellie and she has been colored with my copic's and the wording and flowers are from Simon Says Stamp. The punches for the wording is from SU, and the ribbon is just from my stash. I have used the sketch here from Create4Fun such a lovely sketch.
I so wish everyone that reads my blog will also help out to shower this dear girl with cards with her long road to recovery.



10 comments:

  1. Great card Donalda.. I really love the colours! You did a great job colouring the girl.. xxxx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so kind of you dear but then you have the biggest heart of anyone I know, this card is just stunning sweetie love everything about it
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fabulous sweet Daisy, love the card you've made with her.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. I am sure it will cheer her up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donalda this is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and passing this info along to your readers. hugs! erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donalda this is so sweet! I love the beautiful colors you chose and your wonderful layout and the fancy edging. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love it!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Donalda,i love the image and colours.
    so gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! this is just beautiful! just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card sweetie, and for such a good cause. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))