Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sweet Wishes


How is everyone today??? I hope you all are doing great!!!

It is time for another Whiff of Joy Challenge and this week we have a wonderful sketch by our very talented Bev. Boy she is sure getting into these sketch's isn't she?? I don't think there is anything this talented lady can't do.

For my card I have used the Dreamy Willow with Flowers from Whiff of Joy !! She has been colored with my copic's and spica glitter pens. My papers are Cosmo Cricket (loving these) and SU. I used the MS border punch for around the image and the Fiskars apron border punch. My wording is from Whiff of Joy and the punches for it are from SU along with one of my punches for my flower the rest is the retro flower punches, McGills leave and MS branch punches.

Sure hope to see you all over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog. Thanks for stopping bye today!! Big Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, perfect image and fab papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Donalda, i hope you had a good weekend hunny and are well this morning. I am loving this Whiff of JOy card, a stunning image!! hope you have a fabulous day, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Gotta love the Early Bird collection! I used it on my posted project today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donalda.... as always your creations are wonderful!!! I love how you made your flowers:)
    Have a great day

    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stunning Donalda! Fabulous papers and details. Gorgeous colours! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Donalda,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! love the colours and the layout and your flower is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donalda, your card is beautiful! Willow is so pretty and the DP is very yummy!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous sweetie, love how you have coloured your image and the papers you have used are wonderful... hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card love the colours you've used and the pretty papers. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))