Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trick or Treat!!!


HELLO!!!!!! How is every one's weekend been??? Mine has been busy!! I work so many hours through the week that most of my weekend is getting caught up on my chores!! I know but I did manage to get some play time in and do one of the challenges.

I saw this gorgeous Bo Bunny Halloween paper and just had to make this Halloween card with the sketch from Friday Sketchers. And to top it off it shows mostly my favorite color LOL But I do so love Halloween.

Tilda with pumpkin from Magnolia has been colored in with my copic's and I have used papers from Bo Bunny, My pumpkin and fence is MS and the wording and die for it and the spiral punch are all from SU. The purple paper has been embossed with the cuttlebug Spider web folder.
Don't forget to go check out the Friday Sketcher sketch this week. Claudia has done a very awesome sketch for us.


14 comments:

  1. what a fab funky halloween card Donalda, love it
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Donalda! Such a sweet Tilda and the colours are perfect for Halloween! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Donalda! I love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card Donalda! is it really almost that time of year again! guess it is, Purmina will be pleased, lol! hugs Nettie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous card sweetie, fabulous colour choice, love your fence punch that you have used, and the embossed spider web... wonderful job hun.
    sorry to hear of your friend, poor lady what a lot to deal with, i am sure that you are a great comfort to her sweetie. big hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning donalda i hope you are well hunny. I am so sorry ive not been by as often as i should do. I am constantly playing catch up!! there are not enough hours in the day and with the children on school holidays, there is always something else to do!!

    I love this card and all the others you've made since my last visit. Big hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Donalda,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card. Tilda with pumpkin is cute.
    I like the paper en the colors.
    grtz Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Danielle...love this Tilda!
    Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card sweetie, love those papers too, fabby Halloween creation :)
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card sweetie, love those papers too, fabby Halloween creation :)
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh she is gorgeous, wonderful halloween colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Donalda. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful stunning, bright card babes!! Love it. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))