Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Play time



Good Afternoon all!!! I trust everyone has had a wonderful weekend!!! Mine was the usual cleaning and getting some play time in. lol

Here I have made a card for Sketch Saturday I have used Willow from the new fall kit from Whiff of Joy. This kit is just so adorable. I have colored her with my copic's and added a few button leaves instead of flowers. The wording is also Whiff of Joy and I used my SU punches and border punch.

Here I made a bind it all post it note book, I used the challenge at Basic Grey which was a color scheme Brown, Pink and Yellow. I used the gorgeous Gorjuss girl from Sugar Nellie and she has been colored with my copic's. The flower was made with the retro punches and a paper rose I got from Simon Says Stamp. The branch and leaf is from MS. The metal charm and wording really not sure they were just in my stash.




Here is a different view of my post it note book.

Awhile back I made my granddaughter a door hanger for her room and you just can't make one so I just finally finished her little brother one for his room. Not good at doing boy things you would think I am having so many grandsons but just don't have any mojo for boys lol But here I used Oakley from Whiff of Joy and colored with my copic's and added some leaf buttons to it also. I used some large eyelets from SU for the hanger part with some twine.
Thanks so much for stopping bye today, I got my youngest daughter and family coming down so need to tidy up my room here some and get ready for there visit. Have a great day Big hugs




18 comments:

  1. Those new whiff of joy stamps look beautiful, love the colours you have used on this card. The note books you have been making are gorgeous, that bind it all is tempting!! I'm not very good at making things for boys, but this door hanger is reaaly lovely I'm sure it will be well recieved!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! Love the autumnal feel of the first card! your norebook is just stunning! and I love the jigsaw piece and the bright colours you have used! such a fab collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful makes, love the papers in the first one, very fitting for the beautiful image. That little note book is really too nice to use, and I love the big jigsaw shape, very boyish.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Donalda - you sure did great with your playtime!! Love your creations as always babes. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great projects Donalda, I love them.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you have been busy...I just love your works...glad I stopped for a visit today...

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous works Donalda! gosh it'a ages since I even thought of doing a puzzle piece, 'bout time I di I think! have a good week sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow Donalda, your WOJ projects are just stunning, I love them
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you've been busy!! I see you got your kit mounted... Not me..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Donalda sweetie, this is fabulous as are all the other creations you have posted since I went AWOL had a great time looking at them all.
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Donalda all your projects are STUNNING. Lovely job on all! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. OM goodness, Donalda! These projects are all wonderful. Just gorgeous. Fab choice of papers and flowers...beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creations - love the colours and papers of your Sketch Saturday card and that beautifully coloured image. I'm loving your leaf buttons as well.
    Fabulous choice of papers for your BG note book, another gorgeously coloured image and wonderful embellies.
    As for your Door hanging - it's delightful, I'm sure Nathaniel will love it.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Donalda,
    All three of your creations are stunners! I love your first card and the image is beautiful! I've seen a few of the new WOJ images around and I know I have to have them!
    Your post it note book is awesome and beautifully decorated!
    I love the puzzle door knob hanger for your grandson...totally cute! Great job dear!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what many beautiful things you are creating!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creations Donalda. Love the images you've used and the colouring also. Pretty papers and details to. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you have been busy, stunning work x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh wowww Donalda,what beautiful,i love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))