Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Love Grows Happiness!!!


Hello!!! So glad you stopped bye to visit me today!!! I would like to show you my project I made for the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog! This week the theme is BLING!! We all love that stuff don't we?? Well I have used Melinda with strawberries she has been colored with my copic's as well as the strawberries both images and wording from Whiff of Joy. I have used the SU punches for my wording and also the paper and top note die. I added some strawberry bling to my little box that was from BG. I had so much fun making this little project which will be going to my lovely granddaughter Kirstie. She always loves grandma's little goodies especially if I put candy in them lol.

Here is a picture of the box opened!


And this is a side view of the box. So hope to see you join us this week at the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog and show us what you can do with your bling!!! This project was made from the tutorial here at Chic n Scratch.





16 comments:

  1. Wow this is so delicate & pretty. I love the little gift box, may have to try making one of those x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stunning!! Love the colours, and those gem strawberries are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful,
    love the colours,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so beautiful, I love it.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning my lovely friend, i am sorry ive not been by for a bit, i don't know where the time has gone and there has been so much going on here. I am loving this box, what a lovely project!! and all the cards you've made since my last visiit are stunning!!! have a great week hunny speak soon hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donalda this is absolutely stunning!! Those gem strawberries are just amazing. Love it. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful box you've made here Donalda! The WOJ image is gorgeous and I love your strawberry bling - fabulous!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! this is super super great! dont know where to begin - love that box (may give it a try) but your box top design is beautiful! coloring, combo, layout ...doesnt get much better than this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely box!! The bling is beautiful, great colours too,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  10. just lovely as usual love the red...
    also still have something waiting for you on my blog
    hugs
    dottie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Donalda, really yummy. I have this image and I love using her, she is so pretty.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful box Donalda,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elle est somptueuse ta boite !!! un vrai régal pour les yeux !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. waw i love your box =O, wawwwww ,well done =)
    helen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Donalda,
    I love your beautiful top note box, its so pretty! The cover is beautiful! Your image is gorgeous and the strawberry bling is awesome!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))