Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Warm Wishes!


Well I am back again with another wonderful challenge at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog!!! This week the theme is a color scheme!! Pink and Brown! Love these 2 colors together.
I have used Willow from the baby series at Whiff of Joy. She has been colored with my copic's and I have used some spica glitter pens also. My papers are from SU and the perfect color combo to go with the challenge. My wording is from Simon Says Stamp and the punches for that are from SU along with the MS branch punch. I used the pinking nestibilites and my retro flower punches, along with a paper rose sprayed with gold radiant rain. The ribbon and flat pearls are from my stash. So come on over and get in on the challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog, hope to see you there.


15 comments:

  1. a brilliant colour combo sweetie, your card is delish. fabulous colouring and detail. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh very nice, love the colour scheme & I just adore that image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab one, love the cute image and lovely colours you have used! Great details! Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Donalda, wow hunny what a stunning card i am loving the layout and this fab image! lovely papers too and such fabulous detail. Hope you are well my friend and not working too hard!! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card Donalda! The browns are so pretty and I love your flower embellishment!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Donalda! Your image is so pretty and colored in beautifully! Awesome color combo too!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!;D
    Very beautiful card, love the colours;D
    Hugs, Ida:o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fabulous card, beautiful image and wonderful papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh Donalda,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww its gorgeous Donalda! I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card Donalda! love this image and your design is gorgeous! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donalda this is so beautiful hun! Of course you know these are my favorite colors together! :) Love your paper flower it's beautiful! And your coloring is gorgeous!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful! I just love that image, love how you have used it! and the colours you have used. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. just beautiful! I love this image and the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card Donalda...I love this colour combination
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))