Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All things grow



Good day everyone!!! Well it is Wednesday again and that means a new Whiff of Joy Challenge!!! This week we have a wonderful sketch for you by the very talented DT Member Rachel!!!. I know you all love sketch's so I sure hope you come and join us.

I have used the Shy Willow from Whiff of Joy!! She has been colored in with my copic's and I used the SU corner punch, along with the bosskut flourish and MS butterfly. I have added flat pearls to my flourish and butterfly. My ribbon is from SU also and my papers are porcelain from BG. I can't belive I made this card and never put a flower on it!!! That doesn't happen to often lol
Hope to see you all over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog!!



12 comments:

  1. Just beautiful...it is so fun seeing all you ladies different cards from the same sketch...truely inspiring.. Lov e Rach's Sketch this week too.

    your colors are beautifully blended together for a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sweetie, love the vine with the pearls and your fabby butterfly.. you have colouredwillow and the citrus tree in beautifully.. fabulous job sweetie. awesome shading. Hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutly beautiful, love how you have done the vine with the pearls on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow stunning card Donalda, Those apples looks so gorgeous
    Minaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and such a pretty image! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a truly beautiful card Donalda. Stunning image and your colouring is amazing as usual!! Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Dolnada,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is amazing! I really like the color comination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card... so sweet and elegant!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi!;D
    soooo beautiful!! I love the colours ans images:D
    hugs, Ida:o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful. I love the colors and the image. Do you color the image with copic markers?
    grtz Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donalda, your card is pure awesomeness! Your color combo and image are beautiful!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))