Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just Magnolia Monthly Challenge!!!!


This month on Just Magnolia's Monthly Challenge Blog we are having you make something 3D. We had a wonderful tutorial by Debby of A Scrap Journey. I have used one of the older Magnolia's (still love them) and Tilda has been colored with my copic's and on her wings I added some glamour dust. I used little circle pop ups to make my 3D. I done the bow and bottom of her dress and shoes. My papers are from K&Co and I have used a wonderful sketch that I had kept from my dear friend Heather . She makes the most gorgeous sketch's. The photo corner is a punch from SU and I also used the piercing template from SU on it. My flowers are from the retro punch and have used one of the stamps from Innovation Stamp creation on them just love this crackle stamp. The branch is from a MS punch and the leaves are from a Quikcut die and the flourish is from a bosskut die. I added some bling to the flourish and the little button brads I got at the local scrapbook store.
Sure hope you all stop in and join the monthly challenge. Thanks for stopping bye.
Big Hugs!












13 comments:

  1. Stunning card Donalda, love all the gorgeous details :)
    Have a fabulous weekend,
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Donalda, love your colouring and gorgeous colour combo! So sweet!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the colors you've used.

    Joe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous.. love this Tilda! she is so perfect for popping!

    Thank you so much for the beautiful birthday card! It really made my day yesterday!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  5. just beautiful! love the dimention you have created! and the flowers you have made are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the pretty papers, gorgeous colour combo and your flowers are lovely. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you did a fantastic job with Heather's sketch. Love everything about this card.

    TFS
    Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh Donalda,what beautiful,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous sweetie, love all the fabulous detail that you have used. love this tilda.. perfect for doing debby's tutorial with.. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is stunning Donalda! I love the 3D effect and I'm going to give this method a try one of these days. TFS!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful project Donalda, your layers are fabulous and colouring so perfect
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))