Friday, August 14, 2009

Friendship


Good day everyone!!! Hope all you bloggers are doing well.
This week at Just Magnolia we have a theme for you of FRIENDSHIP!!! SO I have took the Student Tilda and made a birthday card holder, I had a commission to do 6 of these so you have seen a few and probably will see more lol. I have used K&Co paper and my nestibilities I got from Simon Says Stamp. The wording is from Magnolia also and I added one of Tim Holtz bubble sayings and a prima flower with a pearl brad and spacer. Also on the nestibilitie I have a paper clip, the ribbon was from my stash.
As always I have colored Tilda with my copics.
Looking forward to seeing your entry at the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog!!
Big Hugs





11 comments:

  1. Good morning Donalda, wow hunny another stunning card, i love that image and the layout. I hope you are well and have something nice planned for the weekend. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of making a journal cover too, but didn't know where to start. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Donalda, beautifully made. fab papers and love the sentiment and image that you have used. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful and very cute!!! I liked it a lot!! Thanks for all these special things you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea...and I love your colors...ummm..its beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous notebook! Love the colours you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utterly gorgeous, love those colours and the image is just too sweet for words!
    Hope your well, sweetie, have a fab weekend!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi!!;D
    beautiful!! just gorgeous!:D
    have a super weekend!
    hugs, ida:o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh Donalda,what beautiful,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation Donalda - the colors are really beautiful !
    Dei xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Fab idea, love the colour combination!Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))