Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Manga Girl


Hello!!! How are we doing so far this week??? Almost getting to the weekend and I am so ready!!!!!! Means I don't have to go to work lol

I came home from work today and saw the Sugar Bowl Challenge and just had to dig right in on this one. And I must say it is a sketch I will use over and over. Gorgeous Kathy!!

I have used one of my gorgeous Manga girls from Sugar Nellie and have colored her in with my copic's. And added some spica glitter pens in places. My papers are so my favorite right now just love these colors together they are from Bo Bunny Just loving them. I have used the MS border punch and branch and leaf punch on my card as well as my retro punches for the flowers and with the Please include is buttons in the center of my flowers and the left top.

Well that is it for me for the night, hope to see you around this weekend. Thanks for stopping bye and I so appreciate the lovely comments you all leave me. Big hugs



13 comments:

  1. Hello, I adore this card, I have this stamp - she's great isn't she! I love the colours you've used and I am sooo jealous you own all those gorgeous punches LOL have had some of them on my wish list for a while now.
    Love Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another gorgeous card Donalda! I do so love seeing what you make;o) enjoy your weekend sweetie, hugs nettie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and mix of papers. The image is really CUTE! Can't wait to get mine in the mail. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, I love it!
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card Donalda! Love the vibrant colours you've used and the spotty ribbon and handmade flowers are fab!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Donalda. The colours are absolutely gorgeous and your colouring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Donalda!! Love the funky colours. Your colouring is amazing!! Just love this!!
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice colourful card you've made! :D
    I agree with you - the sketch was really nice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Donalda!! I adore the colors and papers that you have used!! Those flowers you made are stunning as well!! WOW love them!! Gorgeous coloring on your manga girl too!! Have a great week-end :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooww yummy card, great colours.. i used that stamp too, its fab isn't it :O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word Donalda! She is BEAUTIFUL...too pretty for words! Amazing card! Love the colors and papers you have used! Amazing work hun!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    Your card is gorgeous love the colours,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So great card indeed! I like the colors and papers:) Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))