Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A sketch by Jacqui


Good Day all, Hope all of you are doing great. I wanted to show you my card for the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog today!!! We have a beautiful sketch by our very own Jacqui, and what a gorgeous sketch it is. I have used Melinda here from Whiff Of Joy and she is colored with my copic's and I added some of my glazed pens on the towel. The wings have glamour dust on them. The wording is also from Whiff of Joy and the punches on it are from SU as well as the papers I have used. The border punch is from MS and my flowers are from my retro punch and also some paper roses I got they have been sprayed with my gold radiant rain and I added a dash of glamour dust to the roses too. The branch is from MS. This has to be one of my favorite images from Whiff of Joy. She is just gorgeous. You all come on over and join in the fun at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog. You won't be disappointed!!! Big Hugs!!!



17 comments:

  1. wow, Stunning card Donalda! Melinda is just gorgeous and I love your colour combo! Your flower embellishments are fabulous!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! love all the lace detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Donalda, the papers that you have used are so pretty. and i love how you have layered your punched border at the bottom.. hugs rachxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful - love the coloring and embellishments!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Donalda! love the colour scheme, it's so sophisticated and your flower is gorgeous! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh Donalda,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty adore the aqua and brown and the flowers are gorgeosu x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your card is gorgeous, such fabulous detail and I love the image!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card i just love the colours and the papers and flowers are gorgeous. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card...love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry Donalda, This blog hoping is confusing me, Its Rowena I've been emailing, you have left me some fab comments, I'll get my head straight while I'm on holiday nad hopefully will be less confused when I return, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, wonderful details and sweet image, love those papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Donalda, what a beautiful card!! This is so sweet and I love this paper (stampin up???) Have a great day dear hugs giò

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card again Donalda, and such exquisite colouring ;o)) Nettie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Donalda! The colors are a beauty! Love all your fun flowers too! Beautiful hun!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is gorgeous Donalda! I love the layout and your image is so pretty! This is one of my fav. WOJ images too! Elisabeth Bell is a genius!
    hugs
    risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))