Saturday, August 15, 2009

A couple of Challenges!


Happy Saturday!!! It sure is a Happy one for me for I didn't have to work today YIPPEE!!! Love those Saturdays!!! So before I started all my housework I thought I would have some play time.
This first card is a Thank you Card I made for Crissy but didn't want to show it till I knew she had received it. I had won the very gorgeous Mildred stamp from HH from her blog candy and just had to ink her up and so I made her the Thank you card. She has been colored with my copic's. All the punches are from SU and really not sure of the papers.

Now for my first Challenge card this weekend. I just had to use this gorgeous sketch that Judy made over at The Sugar Bowl!!! Lovely Judy really enjoyed using it.

I have used one of the new Manga girls from Sugar Nellie, and Oh how I just love these new stamps they are so easy to color. I have used my MS border punch and some raffia ribbon that a very dear sweet friend of mine sent me. And the please include in the challenge is handmade flowers and you all know I love making my flowers so this part was really easy. I used my MS branch and leaf for my flowers along with the retro flowers and on the large one is a paper flower I was sent by another one of my dear friends over in the UK. Don't they just have the cutest stuff?? Now I know you all will love using this sketch from Judy so make sure you go over to The Sugar Bowl and join in all the fun.

Now for my second challenge today I have used a sketch from Sketch Saturday!!! This Magnolia image had not even been inked up yet (I know a shame ) so I made sure I got it used this weekend and I really didn't add all the papers I should have from the sketch for I didn't want to cover up my jungle paperlol. I have used my McGill leaf punch around my image and the wording is from HH. I also used my MS punch and the ribbon is just from my stash.
I sure hope you all are having a great weekend. I need to get my house work done and then finish a project I have going for a friend at work. Thanks so much dear friends for stopping bye!!! Big Hugs!!






16 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy!
    Gorgeous cards sweetie, love them all :)
    Thanks for joining us in the Sugar Bowl,
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! all of these are just stunning! Love the colours on your first one, and the homemade flowers on the sugar nellie one are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!;D
    gorgeous cards, I love them all:D
    Hugs, Ida:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cards Donalda,i love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow you have been busy, i love all of these cards hunni they are gorgeous :)


    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are just beautiful! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word Donalda!!
    you have been super busy making your cards, they are all wonderful sweetie, i bet that Crissy was over the moon when she received your card with the high hopes image. glad you are enjoying your weekend. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cards Donalda, love them all!
    Fantastic colours!
    Hugs
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous all of them hun, loving the manga one especially x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful cards. I love de colouring.You have been busy.
    Love them all!
    grtz Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...you certainly have been busy creating beautiful cards Donalda! All three of your cards are gorgeous! Each card has its own charm and the coloring and details are totally fabulous!
    Enjoy what is left of your weekend and have an enjoyable day.
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Donalda such pretty cards!! I must say though the Sugar Bowl one is absolutely stunning!! The papers and colors are so pretty and I love this image!! AND those flowers ~ wow they are tops! Love them!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. your cards are so stunnig, great colours, perfect colouration, and pretty assembling

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My Gosh you have been busy!!...and everyone of these cards are Absolutley Gorgeous!!...Beautiful coloring, papers, layouts and details!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohh, wie wunderschön sind deine karten, gefallen mir sehr und so tolle farben
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))