Friday, June 11, 2010

Just Because

Happy Friday everyone!!!
Friday's means Just Magnolia so we have a new challenge for you.

This week there is a wonderful sketch by Mina for you to use. I really enjoyed using it and will keep it to use again that is for sure.

I have used Tilda here on my card and she has been colored with my copic's. I used papers from MME and my wording is from Verve with SU punches to punch it out with.
I made my flower out of a SU punch and used the MS leaf punch. The ribbon is just from stash and the bow is made with my bow easy. So love that thing!!! lol I added some pearl pen to the corner.
Well hope you all will come and join us. There is always great prizes to be won.

Thanks for stopping bye and visiting me, please leave a comment for I do love to read them.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))

6 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous love the colours, stunning flower.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! great colour combo and that handmade flower is just amazing! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love that striped paper & can't get over how the ribbon alters the colour. That flower is stunning. Enjoy your weekend.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card Donalda,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Donalda love the colours so funky hugs Toni

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card in those deep colours and your lovely is beautiful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))