Sunday, June 20, 2010

Precious

Well it is Sunday night and tomorrow is back to the work week lol

My grandson left earlier today and the house is so quiet and so I just had to come in here and do some crafting so I didn't go nuts with it being so quiet. He is coming back in a week or two and I can't wait. So I made this card for the Follow Your Heart Challenge Blog TIOT.

The challenge is to use lots of Viva Decor and I have the Pearl Pens and so love them.
So I used the adorable Oh Baby from the Elizabeth Bell collection. Isn't she adorable???
She has been colored with my copics and I used papers from BoBunny, just cant' seem to put those papers up lol I used the MS border punch and some raffia ribbon. The flower is from Prima with a Prima center and I used the MS branch punch. The flourish is from Bosskut. But I used some Orange Pearl Pen on the MS butterfly and the flourish and the border.

Well I am going to call it a night and go watch some TV and get ready for the work week.
Hope your weeks starts great and thanks so much for stopping bye. Sending Big Hugs (((((((())))))

9 comments:

  1. Donalda this is stunning hun! WOW what a gorgeous card....LOVE how you colored this cutie and LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pearls with your VIVA Pens! :) Thanks for joining us at the SCACD Challenge!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Love the colours. Lovely papers and image. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful image and so perfectly coloured!!! I would love lessons to get this look perfect!! and the papers and added details are just lovely Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Donalda, beautiful colours and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautyful card, love the colouring!!
    fine day
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! this is stunning Donalda!! I love these papers and love how you've coloured the image to match! stunning hun! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card Donalda,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way her the shape of her skirt is picked up in the flower & the colours of her skirt & sash in that flower too. Super.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely stunning. I love the color combination you used. Unusually and just perfect together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))