Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SpiderMan

It's a Bird!!! It's a Plane !!! No its Spiderman!!!!!!
I so loved that show !!!!

Isn't he just the cutest??? Met Henry here the wonderful Spiderman from Whiff of Joy. I have saved him for this special challenge we have today over at Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog. We have a photo inspiration challenge and so these colors went perfect for Henry here.

Henry has been colored with my copic's and I used some Digi papers for my card. I used the Magnolia Spider Wed and embossed it on my paper. And I added some Pearl Pen in several places.
Well I do hope you will come and join us at Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog, I know you will love the challenge as much as I did.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the colours perfect for spider henry hugs Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donalda, love the web!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Donalda,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donalda, this little guy is super cute, the papers are just perfect. Love that web! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spider web & I do like the look of this challenge. All the circles wrok so well & the way the image panel echoes the the circles down the right side is stunning. There is much to learn in this composition. Thanks again for a super challenge.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, love this image and your web is a great idea.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so much fun!!! I just Love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))