Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Cards

card1sm

Hello !! Thanks for stopping bye and visiting me today. I had a 4 day weekend with the Thanksgiving Holiday we had here in the USA. So I took advantage of some of my spare time and made some Christmas Cards with my Verve Stamps.

The cost to mail my regular 6 x6 cards here in the states is a little expensive so this year I decided not to mail that many of them, since I will be off work for sometime with my surgery. So got out my gorgeous Verve stamps and went to town lol

Hope you like them and have a great day.

 

card1

card2

 

card3

Stamps Verve

Papers BG, The Paper Studio,

Spellbinders

Copic’s & Adirondack pads

Ribbon SU & my stash

Pearl Pen

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful cards Donalda,I love the images and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of pearls on the first two & the Christmas tree stamped image on the third is brilliant - but I'm daft when it comes to tree images! The middle card is the thought provoking one for me - that stamped panel is a wonder in construction & design - the way you put things together astonishes me & I continue to learn so much from your work.
    Do take care Donalda, you're never far from my thoughts.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))