Friday, November 19, 2010

Snowflakes are winters Butterfly's

jm82sm

Well I am back with another challenge for you over at Just Magnolia. I am getting so close to having my Christmas Cards done.

Today I have this adorable Snowman for you for the challenge which is White with another color of your choice.

I have went with the Blue green.  I just love this snowman, he is just so cute!!! So hope you come and join us this week.

Thanks for stopping bye.

 

jm82

Stamps Magnolia, Verve

Papers BoBunny

Snowflakes MS< Nankong

Glamour Dust

Raffia Ribbon  and Charm from my stash

3 comments:

  1. Love the carrot orange nose - stunning with the turquoise & white. This sentiment is one of my favourites & I love how you've used different shapes of snowflakes & their positioning. Thanks so much for your encouragement - very touched by that. Take care - you're much in my thoughts.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blue/green color Donalda! He looks precious! I love the glittery snowflakes!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card Donalda,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))