Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gone Fishing!!!!

snfishingsm

Hello!!! I would first like to thank the ones that have stopped bye and visited me. It means so much and I know I have been MIA lately but hopefully soon work will slow down and I can have more blogging time.

 

I have been working behind the scenes here with these adorable cute Simply Sassy new collection from Sugar Nellie. I know you all are going to just go nuts with these like the DT have. Krista is such an amazing artist and I so love working with these images.

There is soon to be some new releases and you all are going to flip!!!! I know Karen showed some on the blog OMG!!! They are precious !!!

 

First I have this adorable cutie from the soon to be released collection and have made a card with her, she is called Plenty more fish in the sea !!

Isn’t she a cutie??/

snfishing

Stamps Sugar Nellie and Verve

Papers SU

Punches SU

Buttons BG

Butterfly punch MS

Copic’s

 

 

Then up next I made a tissue box with this adorable  cutie here. This was my first tissue box I made but just couldn’t show it yet lol

 

sntissuefront

And a top view of the box.

sntissuetop

Now keep stalking Funky Kits so when these adorable cuties come out you will be the first to get yours . I am telling  you these are so addicting!!!!

Stamp Sugar Nellie

Papers K&Co

Lace and Flowers WIld Orchid Crafts

Branch LEM

5 comments:

  1. Both so beautiful.
    Love the card, fab image and lovely choice of papers. All your tissue boxes are beautiful and I love seeing this one with a Sassy image.
    Hope you're ok, I know you've been working today, so I guess it will be an early night for you.
    Enjoy Sunday Donalda.
    Take care
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boxes are a joy Donalda. Plenty More Fish is my favourite of these - it's the look on her face & I love how you have coloured her - those ribbons on her legs are such fun. Hope you have some time to yourself over the weekend.
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donalda
    your card and the box are gorgeous and I love the images and colours!
    Have a great rest of sunday!!
    Hugs and love Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card and box Donalda,I love the images and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love these sassy images!!!! Love the tissue boxes! Just so fabulous and creative! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))