Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy 16th !!

snsm

Long time here for me !!! I have been so swamped at work that it has but my crafting on the back burner. We have started up new models at work and this time of year is very busy for us. I leave in the dark and get home in the dark. But as of today I am on Christmas Vacation. The factory starts back up the 3rd but since I am having my surgery Tuesday I get some extra time off. GHEEZZ what a way to spend my vacation. Oh well it has to be done.

 

I am a little behind in my images for the new release over at Funky Kits for the new images by Krista at Sugar Nellie so I got a card made for my grandson. He is going to be the big 16 next month, and thought this was the perfect image to use for his card.  The image is called Number #1 Fan. Don’t you just love those eyes? I told you on release that these would be a huge sell out and they were but I know Karen got more in so if you didn’t get them the 1st time around go grab them now.

 

I have colored him with my copic’s and used a chipboard star and added a cut out 16 and added some stickles to it. The doily is a Marianne die that a very sweet dear lady sent me. I just love this die.

 

Well I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will be scheduling some posts for my blog with some more Sugar Nellie images while I am in the hospital so hope you will stop back bye. Merry Christmas Everyone from my family to yours !!!!!!!

sn

 

Stamps Sugar Nellie, Lily of the Valley sentiment

Papers digital ??

Star Chipboard Maya Road

Ribbon  SU

Ribbon holder Making memories

16 die Bosskut

stickles, copics

6 comments:

  1. fabulous!!!! LOVE the gingham star!!! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a teenage boy Donalda. Love that image.

    Hope your surgery goes well and you feel better soon.

    have a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2011.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donalda! What a great card for your grandson. I love this little image for boys. Those papers are fantastic too!
    Have a wonderful Christmas Donalda! I wish you the best day ever!!!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super details & that is a lovely touch with the ribbon & buckles down the side. It's all so rightly masculine but in a lovely gentle way. I hope all goes well for you - you're much in my thoughts.
    With love & GOD JUL
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card for a teenage boy, great image and perfect layout.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and I hope all goes well with your operation.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))