Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sugar Bowl Snowflakes

sbsm

Hello Everyone!!

Well it has been a miserable week for me. I was to go back to work the day after they put the probe in but didn’t happen. They said I am the 3rd one this has happened to, but the probe has been poking me every time I move. I can’t eat (well that might be good thing lol) So I have been off work. My 48 hours was up today for the wireless remote but it hasn’t fallen off yet. The hospital said it could take several days for it to fall off. Trust me I am so ready !!!

So I done a little crafting today I made my card for the Sugar Bowl Challenge Blog. I have used one of the Home Grown images called Winter Wonderland from Funky Kits. There is a gorgeous sketch to follow and the theme is Snowflakes. I used some stickles on the snowflakes and my spica glitter pen on the flowers of the umbrella and scarf. And I used some Fun Flock on the fur of her coat.

sb

Stamps Sugar Nellie

Papers MME

Snowflake and border MS

Fun Flock

Stickles

Spica Glitter Pen

My next card I used this adorable snowman from I Brake For Stamps . I have had this snowman for several years and just love him. There is so much detail to him. I have used Glamour Dust on a lot of the image.

ib4stamps

Stamps I Brake For Stamps

Papers The Paper Studio

Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts

Copic’s

Branch LEM


Thanks for stopping bye and I do hope you all are staying warm. We haven’t any snow yet and I am so glad. Lots of flurries though.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the probe but glad you're able to craft. I find it helps me to stop thinking when I'm in pain. Love the snowman - had to go & have a look at the stamp & you're right it is so detailed. Winter Wonderland is one of my favourite Sugar Nellies - love your colour choices as they really make her look different: the grey of her trousers wokrs so well with the main snowflake paper & the mustard colour of her coat & shoes picks up on the music paper - another mini education for me in colour. Thank you so much & much love from me.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Donalda, adorable images and fab colours. That probe doesn't sound fun.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cards Donalda,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donalda another scrummy card. Loving the colour combo you have used on this one. Take care.

    Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))