Sunday, December 26, 2010

Just Because

sn1sm

Morning Everyone !!! I so hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of goodies from Santa.

I had a very wonderful day with my family and we had a big White Christmas this year. Snow starting falling yesterday afternoon and so this morning I woke up to a lot of snow.

 

Today I would like to show you another one of the adorable Simply Sassy images from Sugar Nellie. These are so popular and I tell you the truth also very addicting lol.

The one I have used today is called Fashionista I just so love coloring these images and those eyes are just so cute !!!

She has been colored with my copic’s and I am not for sure at all of the paper as it was in my scrap drawer.
The little flowers are from SU and I added some pearl pen to the center of them. The oval punches are also from SU along with the ribbon.

I have used one of the EK Success border punches on the top and bottom.

Well thanks so much for stopping bye and  I hope you all have a wonderful vacation holiday. Sending big hugs.

 

sn1

Stamps Sugar Nellie

Flowers, ribbon and oval punches SU

Border punch EK Success

Copics, pearl pen

5 comments:

  1. That border puch works so well with the image & striped paper - gorgeous colours & I like the muted effects on this card - there's a sort of sophistication about her alhtough she's so trendy with her legs & feet fashion style. You're an expert with that pearl pen & I love the way the little flowers & teh delicate pattern of the border punch add that touch of feministy.
    Much love & keep warm.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Donalda,,,,,she is fab and coloured beautifully. Love the border punch too.

    Luv Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card Donalda,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donalda!!! I'm so glad you had a great Christmas Day!
    This card ROCKS! Love the EK Success punch and the papers are such great colors! Of course, you know how much I love this image too!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - sooooo gorgeous. And I know what you mean - I'm seriously addicted to these stamps too!! Hugs, Marie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))