Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another Simply Adorable !

sasm

Hello dear friends !!! I hope this post has gone off like it is suppose to as I returned back to work today for a few days. Things are still slow so we are only working 3 days a week right now till further notice.

 

Today I would like to show you this Simply Adorable by Sugar Nellie. Isn’t she just adorable?? These are available over at Funky Kits as digital images so there is no waiting for them. And remember the shading in these are already done for you so they are so easy to color.  I have used some papers from K&Co and used a Prima flower with a brad in the center. I tried to bring out the green in the backing paper lol I distressed my edges with my Distress it all. The ribbon is from my stash and I used one of the new Spellbinder dies.

sa

Well I hope you have enjoyed my card today and don’t forget to click on over to Funky Kits to get your Simply Adorables. Sending big  hugs ((((((())))))

4 comments:

  1. It's very effective how the floral pattern n the brad picks up those tiny blue flowers in the apper & the texture of the Prima flower the lined pattern in the same paper. The blues work ever so well with that hind of green & you're right about how the green brad draws the eye's attention to the green in the paper. Love it.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donalda and such a sweet image. I love the colours and the new die looks fab.

    Have a good week Hon

    Love & hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Donalda, so dramatic !!! Those simply adorable images are .... simply adorable !!! Don't work too hard lol

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))