Friday, April 1, 2011

JM and Hanglar Challenge

jm100sm

Oh it is that time again for another challenge over at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge Blog. This is the first of the month so that means it is our Special Monthly Challenge which means Anything Goes. But this week you have the option of Buttons.

So for my card I have used this cute Tilda with Stuffed Animal, and she has been colored with my copic’s.  I have used some papers from BG as well as the buttons and I have used some bakers twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and some gorgeous flowers and ribbon  from Wild Orchid Crafts. The branch is from Punch a Bunch and the branch from MS. I used a spellbinder die for my circle and a Fiskars scalloped border punch. The sentiment is also from Magnolia.

Now I do hope you all will come and join us and you know it being the first of the month that means it is a wonderful prize from Simon Says Stamp.

 

jm100

Thanks so much for stopping bye and visiting me I so love reading your comments. Sending Big Hugs ((((((((())))))))))

10 comments:

  1. Hi Teamie!! What a gorgeous card Hun, loving these New Tilda's. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Donalda. The colours are simply perfect and the way she sits on that frame .... divine !!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that button with the ribbon & how you've picked out the yellow colouring of the papers with her hair, flowers & that ribbon. Tilda's stuffed animal looks rather real to me & I love the way she is sitiing so comfortably on your circle's edge.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Donalda. Love that Tilda and lovely DP.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a stunner, fab colouring and colour scheme
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!Lovely Tilda an sweet colors!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute tilda and the wonderful warm colors you have used are just perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You Donalda, for your sweet comment!
    I am in Wow, with all of your Beautiful Creations.
    I shall post you in my side bar to keep up with all your
    Latest.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))