Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hoppy Easter !!!

lotveastersm

Hello my dear blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all great.

I am doing fine but not working very many hours right now or days I should say. Due to not being able to get parts from Japan. This is getting very scary but I so hope things will pick up soon and that things will get better for Japan soon. They are all in my prayers.

Onto my card. Today is a new challenge over at Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog and today they want to see an Easter project. My image today is Spring Bunny with Eggs from Lily Of The Valley . Oh isn’t this just the most adorable bunny you have seen???? I have colored my image with copic’s and I have used  papers from BG. All my matting papers are from Marco’s Papers. I also used my new Cherish punch around the page from MS. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima and I have used the branch punch from MS along with the LEM leaf punch. Ribbon is from my stash. Now lets talk sentiments. Loving these new sentiments from Lily Of The Valley. Oh I am sure most all of you that have been able to go to the shows over in the UK already have yours but if not they are available now on the Lily Of The Valley site . I was so lucky to get mine picked up for me and mailed Thanks doll !!! So make sure you go to the Lily Of The Valley site for these for I am telling you they are ALL awesome.

lotveaster

Well I do hope you will come and join  us with our new challenge over at Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog and make sure you go and visit all the DT there work is just beautiful.

Thanks for stopping bye and visiting me and “Sending big hugs your way “ ((((((((((()))))))))))))))

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Donalda. That image is so sweet. I may need it lol!

    Enjoy your time off.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright eggs midst the blues & whies. I too hope it improves - there are ramifications all over the place & it is hard to imagine what the Japanese are experiencing.
    Take care yourself
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, on the parts from Japan, sometimes we don't think how things on the other side of the world affects us as well. But it the end we are one small world.

    Anyway Love your card absolutelya dorable

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card Donalda,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bunny is sooo cute! Love the eggs, too. Hope that Japan is able to send the parts soon. Can't imagine what they are going through. It really is a small world, isn't it?
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))