Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Great Mail Day

I had the greatest mail day today. I got my wonderful blog candy from Risa today!!!! Man this was like Christmas !!!! Check out all that she sent me!!!!!! Isn't it wonderful?? And her card she made me WOW !!!!! It is just gorgeous. I was so excited to see this huge box of goodies when I got home. Thank you so much Risa!!!!!!! I just can't thank you enough.


I got my Whiff of Joy stamps today so am off to cut my new rubber!!!! So I can play.
Don't forget to join us tomorrow for the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog.
Want some of these gorgeous stamps???? Well click here for the Whiff of Joy Store


7 comments:

  1. wow donalda what fabulous mail..have fun creating with all your new goodies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW congrats! I got my Whiff's today too! New images for the challenge this week! YEA!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful blog candy Donalda, enjoy your new toys!! Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fabulous candy you have! and I hope they will cheer you up a little. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fantastic box to receive, have fun with it hun
    Hugs jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh you lucky thing, they look fantastic!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww.....I'm glad you like your goodies Donalda! Have plenty of fun and I can't wait to see what you make!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))