Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Whiff of Joy Challenge #2



I can't tell you enough how excited I have been to see all your gorgeous cards that you all have made for the first challenge of Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog And what a wonderful turn out we had. Thank you all so much!!!

This week on Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog there is a theme. STITCHING!!! It can be any kind of stitching well me I got my sewing machine out that I hadn't used for years lol What a site lol
But for my image I used the Melinda helping angel !!! Isn't she adorable??? I colored her in with my copics and glazed pens and added glamour dust to her wings. I used the spellbinders corner dies and also the ribbon tag die and used the wording stamp from SU. The flowers are Prima flowers with brads and spacers in the middle.


Sure hope you all join us for the 2nd challenge and we have a wonderful prize in store for this week. The random generator will pick one lucky person and that person will be the Guest Design Team member for 2 weeks on the challenge blog. So everyone get your gorgeous Whiff of Joy stamps out and join us for another wonderful challenge.


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I really love the sweet image and great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, with this colours combo and love the stamp of course :)
    Brocéliane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donalda I think this is the best yet, I love it all especially the colours and your wonderful colouring, still cannot master the promarkers
    Hugs jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is marvellous, Donalda!!
    Beautiful colours.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the fabulous colours and wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't she just adorable - my favourite of the WOJ angels. and a gorgeous card you made. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donalda your card is beautiful such lovely colours, I like how you have used the spacers for your flower centers they look beautiful, and of course all your wonderful stitching. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,gorgeous card,love the image and the colours you have used,finished off with just the right embellishments,
    Take care
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the purples! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a brilliant card, love everything about it!
    hugs conni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))