Sunday, October 19, 2008

Award


I received this award today from Cheryl and I tell you after the week I have had this sure made my day. Thank you so much Cheryl for this award.


So the instructions that go along with this are.....


The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

There are so many wonderful talented blogs out there this is going to be so hard but I would like to send this to
Mada
Ila
Elizabeth
Linda
Jacqui
Maria
Risa
Thank you again Cheryl so very much dear!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on both of your awards Donalda. You are very deserving of both awards, and it is a pleasure to visit your blog.
    Hugs
    Risa:)
    p.s. Thank YOU for awarding me with an award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Award Donalda....I'm so happy to recieve it from you...I love your blog too!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!
    You were so extremely kind and generous to list me among your nominees. I am truly honoured to receive this award from a fantastic crafter like you.

    Big hug,
    Mada :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))