Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Spoonful of Sugar


Well it doesn't seem like this should be week 19 already at the Spoonful Of Sugar Challenge Blog, boy time flys by fast. Camilla has done a wonderful sketch this week and I used my Whiff of Joy image for this sketch. I colored her with my copic markers and some spica glitter pens. Isn't these stamps just so adorable??? Don't forget there is a new release of WOJ stamps so make sure you go check it out. You will just have to have them all. I used my Martha Stewart border punch and also the wording stamps and the scalloped punch is from SU. The bell and ribbon is from my stash. And I used glitter for her hat.



10 comments:

  1. Another brilliant and stunning card Donalda, you seem to really enjoy these great christmas colours and use them so well
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks delicious, such lovely christmas colours..gorgeous Donalda. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! She's cute!! Christmas already... What about Halloween?? It's my birthday you know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers...your card is so beautiful and vibrant! The colors speak Christmas and your coloring is awesome!
    hugs
    Risa:)
    p.s. Thanks for the announcement, I really appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the colours you used. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute christmas card Donalda! and love the red/green colour scheme. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous! I love the papers and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Your coloring is amazing!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colours wonderful card
    your blog is great thank you for all you do

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very festive, Donalda! Love the colours and you have coloured the image so beautifully!
    *Smiles*!!! TaraG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))