Sunday, November 2, 2008

Friday Sketchers meets Cute Card Thursday


Friday Sketchers has a lovely sketch this week by Jacquiline so I have used my Whiff of Joy Charlie stamp for this sketch. Also Cute Card Thursday's theme is Cheers so this worked out great for me so combined both challenges together again.
I colored Charlie in with my copic markers and spica glitter pens. My paper is from Basic Grey and the ribbon is from HL. I used my new branch leave punch again on the prima flowers. The wording is also from Whiff of Joy.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Donalda, perfect colours for the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Totally Fabulous!! You have Charlie looking like a real charmer here!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Donalda!
    I love your composition.
    Fantastic colours and details.
    Thanks for your participation FS.
    Hugs Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... Donalda
    your card is great!
    I love the papers and your colouring!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's that James Bond chap again! fabulous card Donalda and love the black/grey/white colour scheme for a smart masculine card. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love that little chap and great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a handsome card and the B&W combo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snap we used the same stamp, love this card and your new punch looks great with that flower
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous card donalda
    thanks for joining the Friday sketchers
    hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love those new images of WOJ!! You did a great job with my sketch, love to see that you joined in!! Love from Holland,
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great color scheme!! It looks fabulous!! Great interpretation of the sketch ~ he is a handsome fellow!!! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))