Thursday, November 13, 2008

I got an award!!!

I was so excited today when I got home to find this lovely award waiting for me by the very sweet and talented Gisela. She is always showing us the most gorgeous cards. I just love visiting her blog. Thank you so much dear for this, you sure made my day. I believe I am to pass this on to 5 people but I am just going to leave this up for all my blogging friends when they visit. This all goes out to all of you.
Thanks again Gisela you are so sweet. Hugs


4 comments:

  1. You so deserve this hunny - you're one of the nicest people I have the pleasure of knowing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award Donalda, you are very deserving and very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award!!!
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))