Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whiff of Joy #8


Boy the week sure goes fast!!!! This week on Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog we have a theme for you to use. Boys Christmas (NO BLUE). Now this was hard for me since I use blue on my boys cards but managed to get it done lol I have used Lying Matthew from Whiff of Joy and colored him in with distressed inks and Twinkling H20's. I added some Glamour Dusts to his wings. I used the cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder on the plain green paper and layered papers on my card front. Added a Prima flower with my leaf branch punch. I also added some peel off snowflakes on the card and the wording is computer generated with my ticket punch from SU used on the corners.
Now don't forget to hurry over and get your new released stamps from Whiff of Joy. These are so adorable and once these are gone there won't be anymore of these. SO get them while they are still in stock. Can't wait to see what all you make for our challenge this week.



Here is my sketch I made for my card if you would like to use it.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Donalda. Love this cute image & the layout & colours are fab.

    My yummy goodies arrived today but it was dark by the time I got to the post so I will take a piccy tomorrow & post it on my blog.

    Thank you so much.
    hugs
    Sharon :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute Donalda! This is a difficult challenge, but you pulled it off beautifully! Awesome coloring and your sketch is awesome too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donalda
    your card is great!
    I love the papers and colours!!!
    Please, look at my blog, there is a surprice!!!!!!
    Big hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card Donalda - love the snowflake background and your colouring is just lovely. Lol Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love Matthew and great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Donalda and a great sketch layout! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is wonderful... love this image and it is perfect with your sketch!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card Donalda!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi hun,
    love your card, your flower with the greenery and ribbon looks so pretty. Matthew is beautifully coloured and looks like he is dreaming of a white christmas, just as your sentiment says...wonderful..and to top it off you have made a fabulous sketch, you certainly are one multi talented lady. Hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Great colours and such a cute image. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog! :)

    Hugs Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are rocking these sketches hunny - another beauty I will have to try out!! Love your card, the papers, colours and textures are gorgeous!

    hugs B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunner ~ gorgeous card hon & I just love that sketch!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))