Monday, November 17, 2008

My Challenges for the week

So sorry these are all combined folks but I am cutting it so very close this week. Had ALL the grandkids Saturday and just didn't get nothing done besides cleaning up after them lol. So I do apologize for this being in one post.




This week at Cute Card Thursday the theme was Red and Green so I used my Santa from Sugar Nellie's and used distressed inks to color Santa in. I used the Inkadinkado Naughty or Nice stamp and added prima flowers and my leaf punch there are spacers and bling in the middle of the flowers.. I aslo used my fiskars border punch and then some rub ons next to the ribbon .
Here is the sketch I made for my card if you would like to use it



Here is the sketch I made for my card if you would like to use it


Penny Black Saturday


There was s beautiful sketch this week at Friday Sketchers by Mumur, I had so much fun making this card and the them at Penny Black this week was Monochromatic!! So I used shades of red for this adorable stamp. I just love this image and I also used distressed inks and Twinkling H20's to color this in. I think I am getting the hang of it but man takes me forever lol I also used some flat pearls on the side and on the photo corner. Added a red prima flower with the leaf punch and took my circle punch and folded in half and added to the left side.

High Hopes


This week at High Hopes you were to use buttons and brads. I used this adorable elf stamp and colored him in with my copic markers. USed the nestabilites dies for the matting and added a prima flower with the spacer and brad in the middle. I also used my Martha Stewart lace punch for the top . Added some brads around the image and buttons of a reindeer , stocking and gingerbread man. The wording is from Inkadinkado.

Magnolia VS Stampavie


There is a gorgeous sketch this week at Magnolia VS Stampavie and I really enjoyed this went out of my box some to do this long card. Just not use to doing this size card. But I used Tilda from the pink collection from Magnolia and colored her in with the distressed inks and twinkling H20's. I matted her on pink cardstock and then some PP that I used the Martha Stewart Lace Doily border punch on. I used the pink ribbon from Magnolia and also the wording is from the Pink collection. The flowers is from Prima with the spacer and brad in the middle with the leaf punch and added some flat pearls to the bottom. Thanks for a gorgeous sketch Donna.

Secret Crafter Saturday


Now for Secret Crafter Saturday Challenage it was Cute as a Button. I used Melinda from Whiff of Joy isn't she adorable?? I colored her with SU reinkers and twinkling H20's and used my spica glitter pens too. I added some ribbon and Prima flowers with the buttons and the leaf punch. The swirls are from Inkadinkado. I used glamour dust on Melinda's wings and added buttons to on the ribbon.


Here is the sketch I made for my card if you would like to use it


31 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love your card for the HH challenge. I love that pink flower and the tiny buttons! Beautiful coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Donalda

    You were very busy and have beautiful card designed!
    A map is nicer than the others and I would be very difficult choice!!
    Your colors and designs are once again beautiful!
    Have a nice day
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards Donalda, you have been so busy and your colouring is perfect on all of them. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! have you been busy!! and everyone of the cards are Absolutley Amazing and Beautiful!! Your coloring with all these mediums is Fabulous and your layouts are wonderful..both the ones you created and your take on the ones you didn't...I could go on and on....Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donalda! Hope you are well.
    I luv all of these cards & your depth of colour with the inks is great.Luv the santa & all the cards have gorgeous embellies too.Fabulous,bet you are exhausted,lol!!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations. I just love your sketches.

    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic collection of cards Donalda and thank you so much for adding the sketches - you do some really brilliant ones.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness you've been busy, fabulous cards impossible to choose a favourite they all wonderful. Love the sketch have saved it to use later.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Donalda, so many stunning cards to admire.. I love them all! Love the little naughty or nice list on your first and just love the elfie design along the top, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - well done Donalda on a great set of cards! Love the cute vintage image and colouring on the PB card - thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow donalda, what a fantastic array of cards you have created. love them all sweetie, you are so clever with your sketches..(think i have told you this before.)
    hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweet card Donalda and lovely colours, thank you for joining us SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh Donalda this is gorgeous I love the image and the gorgeous papers thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  14. sensational card

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card for the challenge this week Donalda and love the red colourway with that super cute image - great colour work and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
    Hugs
    Kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Donalda....you sure have been busy making some of the cutest cards! I love each and everyone of them. All are embellished and colored in so beautifully....super great job with all of the challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh wow, these are all fabulous, i loves them all:)

    thanks for joining us at scsc:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow Donalda you have been busy, these are all absolutley gorgoeus, love all the fab images and your colouring is stunning
    hugs :)x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all of these works of art!~ I esp. love the elf card you did for the High Hopes challenge! Spectacular! thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Donalda, I really like all of your cards, I love the colour scheme on whiff of joy card. All your colouring is fabulous, I like your layouts too.x

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow Donalda you've been busy they are all absoluetely gorgeous thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Man alive - you've been busy!!! Love all your new cards sweetie, each one is just perfection!!

    big hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW.... you have interpreted my sketch beautifully, this is wonderful idea!
    Great colours!
    I love look, Donalda!
    Have a good evening and thanks for you participation FS.
    marvellous cards.
    hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous cards. I especilly love the sweet Tilda and the beautiful Melinda ones. Fabulous sketch.
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  25. what adorable cards Donalda! you are so talented hunny!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow I don't when you found the time to do all these but they are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. super !!!! very nice cards!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning, cards, love the Father Christmas one!!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. So much lovely cards, so difficult to chose which one I like best, cause they are all amazingly beautiful! You were busy indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. How ADORABLE! I love your cards so much... they are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  31. How ADORABLE! I love your cards so much... they are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))