Friday, February 5, 2010

A Basket of Candy!!!!!!

It's Friday!!!!!!!! And I am so hoping I don't have to work the weekend. We have had a easy week this week due to the Toyota recall, so let's hope the weekend will be as easy and I don't have to go in. Fingers crossed lol
Today at Just Magnolia there is a wonderful tutorial by the very talented, Lena Katrine!!! Her work is just breath taking!!! I know the challenge looks really hard just looking at it, but I tell you once I started it was really easy to do. Her directions are just awesome.
I used papers from BG and colored Tilda with my copic's. The bow and flowers are from my stash. I have used a couple of the newer MS border punches also. On each of the stripes of ribbon I have distressed them with the Walnut Distressed Ink.
Make sure you come and join us this week. We can't wait to see your basket.
Thanks so much for stopping bye. Big hugs!!!!!


12 comments:

  1. Wow this is totally awesome - Love it.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab basket and image coloured beautifully.
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Donalda, such a sweet little gift
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gorgeous basket Donalda, such beautiful colours! take care hun and I hope you get the weekend off, you deserve a rest! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sweet basket, fab Tilda and details.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Donalada, another stunning prject, love that adorable image and the colours you've chosen. Hope you dont have to work this weekend and you get time to unwind and relax, you work too hard hunny! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fab hun!
    It's still snowing here which means plenty of time indoors to craft :) So think I might give this one a go.
    Love the colours you have used on this one.
    Hugs Lora xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, love this Tilda and these baskets are darling, I cannot wait to make one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful, love the colours you have used too!!
    Hope you get your weekend off, and a little time to relax,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful, love the colours you have used too!!
    Hope you get your weekend off, and a little time to relax,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just gorgeous!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looove your basket, Donalda! It's simply georgeous in every way - the colours, the papers and the beautiful details! And of course your fab colouring of the image!
    It's so much fun to see all the baskets made, by following my tutorial - thank you for finding it inspiring :)

    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))